Thursday, November 5, 2009

ZplanetW.blogspot.com

ZplanetW.blogspot.com is recruiting.

Hi all this is a new thingie.. well i have decided that my blog needs one more author as i myself might be away from my computer for quite a few days in time to come and anyway it will make this blog more interesting so i hope that somebody will offer to be one of the blog authors :D here are the requirments

-[optional] if possible be a friend or in 6charity
-[good to have] it would be better if u had photoshop skills
- some blogging experience
- okayish writing style not those fail styles like.. he u cool instead of hey u're cool
- some time on ur hands
-[optional] MSN

if u have all those it would be great but if u do not have well. i will still consider u so just email me or add me on msn to discuss it with me btw the job on offer is the job of being one of the blog authors! my email is zhenwei2972@hotmail.com if u are lazy at least write in the cbox :D

No comments: