Monday, November 2, 2009

The Beach Part III BEACH!

The Beach Part III BEACH!


Okay now i have finally reached the godammed beach after long last. we left the bus and walked a distance to the pavement and sat down there for a briefing and giving out of items.. i was the glove-giver. after the items were all given out, we set off the scour for garbage on the beach.. the beach looked clean but actually there was alot of cigarretee buds littered on the beach. [ GOD DAM U SMOKERS WHO LITTER ] the buds were disgusting and we had to use thongs to pick and throw them! but of cource i didnt care and didnt have thongs so i used my hands! haha :D after finishing picking the litter we walked some distance and went to a place with big big rocks and posed. we got our picture taken by our teacher and we continued our walk :D.
by the time it was getting to recess time :D my shoes were full of sand and i reckon my friend's were too. we trudged along all the way to the food village @ east coast beach and before too long we were there.damn the food was expensive.. $3 for one small bowl of laksa [famous laksa of cource] lol and the drinks.. $1.50 for a can drink. cheapest was $1.30[discounted by other shop] and if u ever go east coast food village NEVER EVER go to the $1.50 can drink shop, it doesnt give cup and ice and its EX u should go to the $1.30 can drink shop, it gives u cup with ice inside and its cheaper in any case. and the uncle is more friendly :D. okay after we finished eating, some of us , me included, went to buy some satays and then after finishing our satays we went on to build sandcastles.. the sand was really soft so it was quite easy but it kept falling apart so instead of making sand castles, we decided to dig holes till we found water :D sort of like WELL-MAKING. my well was quite useless as it got washed away after a few waves from the big ocean. but well was there 2 good wells.. one group of my friends made a long and deep well ,abit like moat, but it got destroyed by one of my other friend.. and the other well was like the traditional well, deep and posible to find water .well was it a master piece..
----
sub story.
---
we also went into the sea and played in the water :D a few of my friends got totally soaked through the skin.. well my pants were also wet from the water :D
---
after the well was finished, our teacher called for us to wash up and my friends who made the well went to wash up :D i decided to make a trap out of is as it would be a waste if it was left like that. i ran across the hot sand and got some leaves and covered the entrance of the "well" when i finished covering and i started filling the leaves with sand to hide the obvious trap, my other friend came and started kicking sand into the well and destroying the well and my trap.. after that my friends who spent a long time digging the well knew of the destruction of the well and started to scold me for destroying their well. they were correct to scold me and i deserved it.. but well it was a accident with a little mischief on my other friend's part and oh well. after the little incident, i used water from my water bottle to wash up and then we went back onto the bus and got ferried back to our school. THE END.

No comments: