Saturday, November 14, 2009

When Your DESPO

When ur DESPO

"I got an error message when I started Modern Warfare - World At War, stating there was an unrecoverable error with DIrectX. I'd previously played this game ok. I tried starting the game a few times, with the same error. Since that didn't work, I downloaded the latest version of DirectX (just in case). Tried to install it, but eceived message that it wouldn't install, as I already had the latest version. Fullishly, after checking on Google, I followed instructions to delete DirectX from my Registry (stupidly, I didn't make a copy first). No matter what I do, I can't install DirectX. I've even tried loading my XP disc, but get told my current operating system is newer ! "

well this guy is screwed but well thanks to him i didnt make that same stupid mistake :D well im just sharing this so incase anyone of u readers in the near or [hopefully]
far future will not try to improvise without expert help :D im currenently pissed off because i cant play MAPLESTORY cause the error GrD2 Screenmode not found which is basically DIRECTX

No comments: