Monday, November 9, 2009

SHIT


SHIT

found out something damn shitty about my computer today.. i cant play any download games cause i dont have this thing called Direct 3D and i have been trying to installing for the past few hours knn its almost impossible to install but ill try before my computer was "fixed" it could play anygame at all with abit of lag but then after my computer was "fixed" as i couldnt boot it up, i cant even play simple games like shockwave's 3d car racing game or miniclip's powerboat game.. kanasai let me tell you one thing never ever fix ur computer at sim lim square last time still can now the person that took over suxs -.- so yeah i wont be playing any maplestory or anything like that for quite sometime till i fix my computer.. damn i cant believe such a simple thing as reinstalling the basics could be so hard to the computer "fixer" isnt he suppose to have some sort of degree or cert? ..

No comments: