Monday, February 8, 2010

Gas Pipe

Gas Scare

Holy Crap, Bullshiit, **** i had a close brush with death today !!! my father was going to cook some soup with the gas, as per normal but, i had diarrhoea and went to the toliet near the kitchen, after i finished diarrhoearring, i heard a sound like gas never close, i quickly went to check if all got close anot,to my suprise all were closed! but the gas leaking sound was still coming from somewhere,!!! i tried to trace the sound and to my suprise, it lead to the place where the gas tanks were kept! holy crap! the pipe had burst and tons of gas was leaking out! holy shty. i flew into a panic and called for my dad to come, he walked in to the kitchen lazily then he also said. what the hell. in chinese that is. he heard the gas leak and quickly turned of the gas from the gas tanks. after that he dismantled the gas tank and put it aside, holy shty luckily i had diarrhoea! without it my house would be in flames and i wouldnt be blogging here anymore!. had i not found out, my dad would have started to heat up soup and BOOM everybody within vicinity of the block would have gone BOOM!. holy shty holy shty and holy shty!

No comments: