Thursday, October 29, 2009

Joining My 2012 ship Semi-Picture Guide

This shall be a semi picture guide to joining my 2012 ship. its semi cause i already have joined therefore i cant take pictures of some scenes below are the instructions
-------------------------------------------------
First Go to http://apps.facebook.com/twozeroonetwo/
Second there will be a normal allow or not allow button click allow
Third there will be nothing but Save me from 2012 or something like that that can be clicked click it.

Fourth after u click save me from 2012, there will be more things pending your request to allow, for all of them press allow.

five. after u press allow u will reach a screen like the following



press Leaderboard if u are not already there

six. go to a ship called Escape with my name there: Lee Zhen Wei



Seven. click Join ship



Eight . there will be a survey like thing that pops out . u can just click accept or do as u want to do it. u must submit the results or u will be no help at all.

nine . thanks for joining u have helped!

ten. this is an extra step. there will be other surveys. there will be a thing that says to do week 1's quiz click here and so on. press the HERE that is in blue and do the survey. u will help me and my ship to get more points. thanks! bye!!

No comments: